LEGAL AGE TO GET A TATTOO?
• At least 18 years of age
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR A TATTOO?
• Minimum charge/starting price is RM300
• Minimum charge/starting price for a coverup is RM500
• Tattoo is charged according to the size / complexity of the design / placement / approximate hours taken
• The total fee is inclusive of design fee
• Estimated fee will be given once we get enough details to quote you the fee (Final fee may differ depending on the final design and hours taken)
HOW DO I PAY?
• Cash (preferred)
• Instant bank transfer
DO I NEED TO PLACE A DEPOSIT FOR TATTOO APPOINTMENT?
• Yes. RM300
• 30% of the deposit for tattoo fee exceeds RM1500
• Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
• Deposit only valid within one year period
WHEN CAN I SEE THE DESIGN?
• Usually 1 day before tattoo appointment (depending on artist’s schedule)
• Simple tattoos (eg: wordings) may only show on the the spot
• Portrait/realistic will only show on the spot if there’s no design involved
CAN I MAKE CHANGES?
• YES based on constructive comments that can improve the overall design
• NO for ridiculous comments that can ruin the entire design
• NO for changing to entirely different idea (eg: a cat tattoo to a dog tattoo), please notify at least 7 DAYS in advance for changing the idea
• It is important to choose the right artist for the style that you like and always trust your artist as he/she knows what’s best for your skin
• Most of the time the best works come from TRUST and CREATIVE FREEDOM
CAN I COPY YOUR DESIGN?
• ALL works are customised solely for my clients (unless clients requested to use their own designs)
• You may take my designs as references but DO NOT COPY
WHERE IS YOUR STUDIO?
• Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Full address will be given once deposit is made
ARE YOUR NEEDLES BRAND NEW/STERILISED?
• Disposable items (needles/ tubes / inkcaps etc) are for 1 time usage only
• Stainless steels equipments will be autoclaved after 1 time usage
DOES TATTOO HURT?
• YES but bearable
• And we do not provide numbing cream / painkiller
CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH AREA HURT LESS?
• NOT really, everyone has different pain tolerance
• It is pretty pointless to decide placement based on the level of pain and not placement that you like (if you get what i mean?)